Navigating General Settings
Features the default inputs and general info for your app. To access the General page, click General near the top to change pages.
- To change your app’s name, identify the area under the text “App Name”. click the adjacent EDIT button to the right. After clicking, an input box will come up. Type in your app name, and click the DONE button when finished.
- Note - If you've already uploaded your app, this will not change the name of your app in the app stores - you must go into your Apple and Google Developer accounts to do this.
Primary and Secondary Colors
- Primary and secondary colors are used as default color schemes when adding in new content to your app.
- To edit your app’s primary or secondary color, click the + icon beneath where it says “Primary Color” or “Secondary Color”. A color input area will pop up.
- To select a basic default color, simply click one of the colors along the bottom. To customize, drag the color and opacity sliders to your liking. A preview of your exact color will appear in a little square to the right of the two sliders.
- To use your own specific color, you can type in or paste a Hexcode above where it says “Hex”, or you can use numerical values for the RGBA input boxes.
- Once finished, simply click anywhere else on the page to view your color next to the + icon.
- The default font of your app determines the font that is initially set when you add in a new header, text, button, or list element.
- Note - you can still individually change the font of each element in the element's settings.
- To edit your app’s default font, click the drop-down window beneath where it says “Default Font”. Afterwards, scroll and select your ideal default font type.
- Here you can choose which screen your Home Screen will be. In order to select a different home screen, click the drop down arrow. This will give you an option of all your screens to choose from.
Remember Last Screen
- This setting can keep track of the last screen the user was on. This allows users to close out of your app on any screen, and when they return to the app, the last screen they were on will be the screen they open the app to.
- In order to turn this function on or off, click the checkmark box under "Remember Last Screen".
- Note - If you turn this off, the first screen every time the app is opened will be whatever is chosen for the Home Screen.
- The splash screen is the loading screen of your app when it is first being opened on a phone or smart device.
- The splash screen must be an image that is exactly 1242x2436 pixels.
- To upload your splash screen image, click the UPLOAD button in the “Splash Screen” area. A window will pop up where you can drag and drop your image file to upload it. Alternatively, you can click the Add Image button in the upper right corner of the window to open your file explorer and select the image from there. After you have selected an image, click Save.
- The logo of your app is the square icon people click to access your app from their phone or smart device.
- The logo must be an image that is exactly 1024x1024 pixels. To upload your logo image, click the blue UPLOAD button in the “Logo” area.
- A window will pop up where you can drag and drop your image file to upload it. Alternatively, you can click the Add Image button in the upper right corner of the window to open your file explorer and select the image from there. After you have selected an image, click Save.
If you have any questions about this article, feel free to reach out to our support team! We're happy to help.