Updating Background Color and Swipe Left / Right
The Configurable Options tab is where you can edit the primary settings for the full screen.
- To access the Configurable Options tab, click the paintbrush icon on the left menu.
Configurable Options includes:
- The background color for the full screen.
- Click the color circle to set the screen’s background color.
- Interactions are configurable options for when app users swipe left or right on the screen.
- Beneath Swipe Left or Swipe Right, click the drop-down menu to view your options for screen interactions.
You’ll see a list of the following:
- no interaction will occur when swiping that direction on this screen.
Open the submenu
- Swiping will cause the submenu to appear.
Go to the previous screen
- Swiping will cause your app to go back to the previous screen the app user was on.
Go to the next screen
- If you just swiped to go to a previous screen, setting this interaction will allow the user to swipe to go forward a screen. However, if the current screen is the newest screen, swiping with this interaction will do nothing.
Go to screen: *Name of any screen you’ve created*
- Swiping will bring you to the selected screen.
If you have any questions about this article, feel free to reach out to our support team! We're happy to help.