Navigating Your Profile
To access your profile, click your profile icon in the top right of the dashboard. (If you haven’t uploaded your own profile image, it will be a default grey profile icon).
The Profile Page includes:
- To edit your profile image, click the profile icon in the upper left. A window will pop up where you can drag and drop your image file to upload it. Alternatively, you can click the Add Image button in the upper right corner of the window to open your file explorer and select the image from there. After you have selected your image, click Save.
First and Last Name
- To edit your profile’s first & last name, click the EDIT button in the “Update Name” section. Afterwards, two text input sections will appear. Type your first name into the first box, and your last name into the second box. Click DONE once completed.
Phone Number & Email Address
- To edit your profile’s phone number & email address, click the EDIT button in the “Update Your Phone Number or Email” section. Afterwards, two text input sections will appear. Type your current phone number into the first box, and your current email address into the second box. Click DONE once complete.
- To update your password, click the EDIT button in the “Update Your Password” section. Input your current password into the first input box that appears, and enter your new password into the second box. Type your new password again into the third box to confirm, and click DONE once complete.
- To add additional users to edit and update your app, you can invite them via email.
- For more information, click here: Inviting Additional Users
- To log out of your 22apps account, click the blue LOG OUT button in the upper right corner of the page.
If you have any questions about this article, feel free to reach out to our support team! We're happy to help.